1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe - Road registered, race-winning and equipped with fabulous spares, current HTP
CSX2604 was race-prepared by the late Bruce Stevens of Plan B Motorsport to the specification of the 1965 World Championship-winning Daytona Coupes – liveried in the colours of the Scuderia Filipinetti Le Mans 1965 entry. From 2015 to 2020 the car has been winning across the UK and Europe and always blessed with perfect reliability. Most recently race-prepared with absolutely no regard for budget by Moto Historics, no stone has been left unturned with the car, and that translates to the spares package too, where you’ll find the following:
- Freshly rebuild racing gearbox (rebuilt by RW Racing Services)
- Freshly rebuild racing diff (rebuilt by RW Racing Services)
- Very low mileage Kenny Coleman 289ci FIA race engine (ready to install including Italian Webers)
- Painted ready-to-fit aluminium bonnet
- All four corners of suspension
- 3x sets of wheels
- Unsilenced exhaust system and 105db exhaust systems
- Multiple new windscreens
- Rear screens
- side windows
*Estimated cost to recreate spares package is £75,000+
Engine in the car is also an FIA Kenny Coleman 289ci with 6.5 hours of use. The gearbox in the car is the same specification as the spare and has 3 hours of use.
Chassis number CSX2604 is fully UK road registered as a 1965 Shelby Daytona Cobra and wears registration ’99 CSX’ which is included in the sale.
Current HTP valid until 2025.
Without doubt THE ultimate Daytona Coupe package for sale anywhere in Europe, ready to win in the great 1960s GT Series and Road Rallies alike.
POA ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS VEHICLE